Sunday, May 09, 2010

Quantum Touch Spam

I recently received email from Quantum-Touch :

Back in February Richard Gordon was a guest speaker on the Living Energy Secrets teleseminar series.

Well, the series just ended, but they added so many new listeners since I was on, they've decided to offer a replay of my talk this weekend. It will be available from now until midnight on Sunday.

If you opt in at this link, you'll be taken straight to the replay page:

http://www.LivingEnergySecrets.com/gordon/invite - THE LINK IN SPAM
It does not take you straight to the replay page. It takes you to a page where you can sign up to listen to all kinds of "crap".

I wrote QT admin and said that the email they were sending out was SPAM. It did not send you to a replay page.

The reply I received was:


Quantum-Touch, Nicole Miller to William

Do you wish to be removed from our mailing list?


I keep forgetting that they just don't care. They do what they do and are not interested in any other opinions.

Futhermore:(more email from QT admin)

Dear Bill,
We are hearing your concerns expressed on the message board and would like to invite you to discuss any concerns and ask us any questions directly to either myself or Jennifer.

We also wanted to remind you that, as a certified practitioner and/or instructor, you represent QT, along with your own practices, and as such, it is both professional and courteous to exemplify a positive role (and be positive role models) for the QT Community. Expressions of public discontent with Quantum-Touch on the Message Board is not appropriate or respective of Quantum-Touch. We kindly ask that you represent QT (and yourselves) in a positive manner and bring concerns and questions to us directly. Failure to do so will result in removal of your access from the QT Groupee Message Board and permanent removal of your certifications.
......

I did not reply to this email immediately. At one time I had over 65 posts on the board. Since they starting taking threads down, I only had 12 left. I have since removed all my other posts except for the 2 threads I started - one on music and one on dog chakras.

My response finally was:

Nicole,

Of the 65 posts I made to the message board most are now gone because you removed the entire threads. My most recent post to the message board was in a thread about QT2. Someone asked about it.

I said that, "It's new, improved, and costs more."

What part of what I wrote is not the truth?
What part of what I wrote is negative?

>>>>>>>
Now they never responded the that email either. I truly have to cut the cord with these clowns and move on.

I updated my Quantum_Touch bio today. I removed any mention about how I enjoyed sharing Quantum_Touch or teaching the Basic class. Now my bio is just a group of links to my other projects.

I won't even go on the message board anymore and have unsubscribed to their email lists. It looks like they sold our email lists to L....F....

No comments: