Monday, May 03, 2010

Recipe for Quantum Touch

A few years ago I ordered a japanese recipe book. When I received it, I tried some very simple recipe: the outcome was no less that incredible, so I decided to invite a few friends of mine to savour some of those dishes. They loved them, and me!

Unfortunately none of them could read japanese and there was no way for them to learn how to prepare those wonderful dishes other than learning from me. I organized a workshop and I showed them how to do. Now they all can prepare and enjoy those dishes.

Everybody can buy a recipe book and organize a workshop to show other people how to prepare dishes described in a book. It can even be done for money, without owing anything to the author!

Is “Quantum-Touch – The power to heal” any different from a recipe book?

Everybody can teach the technics – recipes - described in that book, without infringing rights of the author! Perhaps the only people in the world who cannot teach the complete set of those technics are 'active' QT Instructors, because they are bound with an agreement with QT, Inc. that includes a syllabus for QT basic workshops.

But here is the GOOD NEWS: all certified instructors who do not pay the recently imposed annual fee become free to teach whatever technique they want from “Quantum-Touch – The power to heal” recipe book, and charge whatever they deem fair.

Let's spread the power of QT!
From Marco in Italy as posted on the QT message board.

No comments: